Best of all, you could purchase Seymour’s novels at these absolutely splendid, perceptive, author-friendly, independent bookstores:
Paperback – in store:
- Collected Works Bookstore 1242 Wellington Street West, Ottawa, ON, 613.722.1265
- The Box of Delights, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, [email protected] (902) 542-9511, https://www.boxofdelightsbooks.com
- Endless Shores, Bridgetown, Nova Scotia, [email protected], (902) 665-2029, http://www.endlessshoresbooks.com
- Baintons Mad Hatter Bookstore, Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia, [email protected], (902) 532-2070, http://www.baintons.ca/books.htm
- Librarie Michabou in the Galeries d’Aylmer, Aylmer, Quebec.
- From the Horse’s Mouth
- You can also purchase books in hard copy directly from, me, Seymour Hamilton by emailing me at [email protected].. I’ll have to ding you for the postage if you’re not living somewhere close enough that we can meet for coffee. Don’t forget to include the name by which you like to be called, so that I can write something nice on the fly leaf!
- Amazon does its own thing with a curious and unpredictable algorithm, so… Here are the prices from me.
- The Astreya Trilogy $15 each, $35 for the set of three
- The Hippies Who Meant It, $15
- River of Stones, $12
- Ellie, $12
- Angel’s Share $10
- The Laughing Princess $15. Includes an mp3 file, read by me. If you decide to go the Amazon route, make sure you buy the ILLUSTRATED version.